If you are signed into iCloud or Google Play Cloud, you may occasionally get a cloud conflict message box displayed if the app detects a difference between the save data stored on the cloud and the save currently on the device. You just need to select your desired save by clicking on it, but proceed with caution as selecting an incorrect save will result in the previous save being lost.
Articles in this section
- Multiplayer Troubleshooting
- Is my device compatible with the app?
- Why can't I update the app? (iOS)
- Why can't I update the app? (Android)
- When will the next game update be?
- Can I change my team name?
- How do I perform a skill move?
- Why are some players missing from the app?
- Can I sell my players?
- Can I create my own players?