If you are using an iOS device that is running iOS 9 or higher, you can use ReplayKit to record footage of your goal. ReplayKit can be accessed via. the pause menu “Record” button or the video clip button when you have successfully completed a level.
Articles in this section
- Is my device compatible with the app?
- Why can't I update the app? (iOS)
- Why can't I update the app? (Android)
- When will the next game update be?
- Why does one of my players have a star above his head?
- How do I zoom in and out with the camera?
- How do I move the position of the camera?
- Why can’t I play as the team that I want?
- Can I save the footage of my goal?
- What are rewinds?