If an in-app purchase has been made in the app, either accidentally or without the owner’s permission, we suggest contacting Apple to try and get a refund on the purchase, as First Touch Games are not able to refund purchases ourselves; these are solely controlled by Apple and we have no access to this information and thus, we do not have the power to issue refunds.
Apple are usually pretty good with refunding purchases, so you should have no problem dealing with them.
See the link below for a website to visit so you can contact them:
If you require a refund for an in-app purchase made on Google Play, we suggest contacting Google first using the below steps:
- Navigate to the following link: https://play.google.com/store/account
- Sign into your Google account and view your in-app purchase history
- Select the in-app purchases that you are requesting a refund for and click "Report a problem".
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund.
If you are referred to us by Google regarding any in-app purchases, please email us at [email protected] with as much information as possible in your description, including the reason for requesting a refund and please attach the receipt of the transaction as well.