Generally, FTG does not object to our fans sharing footage of their gameplay using any our games as long as people follow some general rules and guidelines. There are a few things we need to be mindful of including content that we have licensed in from third party organisations that form part of our games. Here are some guidelines that we ask you to stick to if you want to share your gameplay footage on platforms such as YouTube:
- Non-commercial use only. You can’t directly make money or gain financially from the use of our content in your footage
- Please don’t use or record any music that is played in our games in your footage
- You must make it plain that your footage is not sponsored or endorsed by First Touch Games in any way
- You cannot use our trademarks including our logo or game title, other than to describe that your video is about one of our games
- Don’t mix our gameplay with footages from other publishers and don’t split or repurpose any of our content into separate assets. Show the content only as is it displayed in the games.
- You still must comply with our End User Licence Agreement when playing our games, which means you can’t copy, hack, reverse engineer or modify any of our games.
- Don’t use footage that implies the existence of a new or updated game from us that we have not published. So if you’re showing footage from DLS 2019 for example, do not pretend it is from DLS 2020
- Don’t be offensive
We reserve the right to take any action against any use of content including footages that we have a problem with. Your use of our content and gameplay and any other third party content you include in your footage is at your own risk, but if you use your common sense and behave responsibly using the guidelines above then you should receive no reason for an objection.