We have several different ad networks within our games, all of which manage their own content. Whilst we have some control over the types of adverts shown i.e. preventing explicit content, the videos themselves are subject to availability with limits set by each provider - this is not something set by us.
Please note, there is never a promise or guarantee made by our company to any player about the frequency of video clips or reward doublers.
If you have LAT (Limit ad tracking) enabled on your device on, this means ad networks cannot gather information about your device to tell and target what sort user you are. At the end of the day, ad networks themselves are businesses and only get paid if they can show effectiveness to an advertiser by converting a user. Increasingly, if they are unable to gain anything about your device to target you they may choose to simply not offer any ads, a situation that has been exacerbated on Apple for example by iOS14. If you want ads having your LAT enabled does not help with that. However it is of course your personal choice to do so.
- Information on Limit Ad Tracking (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202074
- Information on Limit Ad Tracking (Android): https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en-GB
Here are some other suggestions to try:
- Make sure you are using the most recent version of our app
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app (make sure your profile is backed up before had)
- If you have a VPN active, try disabling that
- If you are using mobile data, try Wi-Fi instead
- Try turning the device off and on again
- Make sure to regularly force-close and re-open the app (steps - Android, iOS)
- Try waiting a few days to see if more appear