The Season Pass is divided into two tiers - FREE and SEASON PASS.
The FREE section is accessible to all users and the SEASON PASS section contains premium rewards which can only be accessed when purchasing the Season Pass (click the "Activate Pass!" button).
Here's some information regarding how the paid Season Pass works:
- Purchasing the Season Pass will turn some elements of your game profile gold, to show off to other players.
- Purchasing the Season Pass unlocks the Progress Bank, which rewards currency based on your DLL (multiplayer) XP. The Progress Bank reward is given at the end of the season.
- The Season Pass is not a subscription and must be purchased each season to unlock the benefits. This means users don’t have to worry about it auto-renewing, or any charge being made without their permission. If you want to know when the current season ends, please see the countdown timer on the Season Pass message box which details when the current season will end for all users.
- The Season Pass lasts for the entire duration of the season, and even purchases made after day one will allow all content to be unlocked regardless of time locks between tiers, provided you earn the necessary Season Points to progress. For example, if you purchase the pass on day four of the season, you will be able to work towards tier five (the first tier is free) immediately.
- Season Points are earned from completing matches - the amount you earn will vary depending on the type of game mode that you are playing.
- When purchasing the Season Pass it instantly unlocks the Premium content for any tiers you have already unlocked on the free track. So if you have unlocked up to tier 15 in the season, then decide to purchase the Season Pass, you will instantly unlock 15 tiers of Premium rewards to claim with no additional Season Points required.
- Tier locks correspond to the day at which the Season Pass is currently on - so all of the rewards leading up to the latest tier are unlocked but anything afterwards are locked until the next day.