Edit: Updates 1.41, 1.42, 1.43 and 1.44 include only bug fixes and no other content has changed from these notes.
It’s a big one! This update is packed full of goodies and some significant gameplay changes too! Take a look below to find out more…
NEW – Friend Match!
One of our most requested features has been Friend Matches. To play your friend simply navigate to the Events screen, then swipe to the end. Here you’ll find your current rivalries and stats for those matches. Challenge your friends to a match for different stakes and take home prizes and glory! Make sure to turn notifications on to receive Friend Match challenges.
NEW – Player Type
A new keeper is available! The “GK-Sweeper” type is now available to unlock from packages. GK-Sweepers favour greater response and speed over the typical Keeper, but we’ll let you decide who takes the starting lineup slot!
NEW – Emojis
You can now find additional emojis in packages, and once you unlock six or more, re-arrange them on your profile menu. Time to take those emotions to the next level! (Psst… you can still disable emojis in the settings menu if they’re causing a bit too much pressure.)
CHANGE – Gameplay Improvements
We’ve made a variety of gameplay improvements in update 1.40. Our aim is to make matches more fair and predictable, while recognising that football is an unpredictable and sometimes unfair sport. These changes should help reduce frustration and increase your levels of fun:
- Improved marking
- Players with the marking attribute will track opponents' runs more carefully
- Defenders will position themselves better when dealing with multiple attackers
- Improved marking from corner kicks
- Improved dribbling
- Players will turn to find safe dribbling spaces more intelligently
- Improved tackling
- Players will look to make more intelligent tackles and reduce fouls
- Improved Runs
- Players types with the running attribute will make more intelligent runs
- Rebalanced players stats for marking and response
- Differences in speeds and reactions, between player types and across levels will be more consistent
- Low level players should notice a slightly increased variance in the differences between player types
- High level players should see more hotly contested battles for the ball
CHANGE – Tutorial Improvements
Some more tweaks to make the tutorial even quicker and easier to get through for new players, while still giving all the knowledge you need to enjoy Score! Match.
FIX – Various Bugs
We’ve fixed a few gameplay bugs where odd things were happening. Thanks for your feedback in helping us identify these!
FIX – Device issues
We’ve added support for even more devices this update, to ensure a smooth gameplay experience. If you are still experiencing problems with your device, please contact us using the support form at http://bit.ly/FTGSupport.
FIX – Other bug fixes
As usual, various other bug fixes have been made to ensure you have as enjoyable a gameplay experience as possible.
What do you think of the new update? Let us know below.
Join Score! Match on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scorematchgame/
Please sign in to leave a comment.