Have played over 5,000 games between two different levels, now at 7 and 5. The L7 is me, the L5 is my son who I sometimes help out. Some thoughts:
- I know you have said this a lot, that there is no "rigging" for lack of a better term. If we take you at your word, and there is no reason not to, then please explain how a player can win 20 games in a row, as I did on L5 two days ago, and then today go 7 games without scoring. Since I did that streak I've only been winning at about 60%. This is just statistically illogical, and in addition, just a poor way to construct a game. Nothing has changed how I play, nothing is distracting me, same formation, and I finally had to resort to different combinations of players just to try to get a goal.
- On L7 I've had to resort to the same routine. Using a 4-2-1-3 until I lose a few in a row, switch to 3-4-3 and win consistently until it's suddenly ineffective, switch back to 4-2-1-3 and win again...rinse and repeat. Fast players stop scoring, replace with skills players that position themselves well, then they stop scoring, switch back. It's pretty silly? I'm at 63% so I'm a decent player, but it would be much more enjoyable if I can play how I want without all these swings.
- What I think you are doing is the matching system sets you up with formations that you will struggle against or teams stacked with good players so that you lose a few. But why? What's wrong with a good player winning at at 70-80% clip?
- The Facebook thing...I have no interest in becoming Facebook friends with random people, and no interest in playing L7s with 8s and 9s on their team. Or being a L5 playing teams with 7s and 8s. Can you separate this out and just have players that have legitimately worked toward building a team play each other?
- In FTS14 and 15 a snow game in January was a cute and cool thing. But what is the point in this game? To determine who is better playing in the snow? So that the player with better vision and can see thru snow the size of a ball better than his opponent wins? Get rid of the snow!
- Game plays great for me on iPhone 7S. Incredibly laggy on iPhone6. Defensive switches are way too slow normally, let alone when it lags. If an attacking player can whip around passes quickly the defender should be able to switch just as quickly.
- Red gem boxes are a waste. 100 bux and 2 gems isn't even worth the 20 seconds of my life it takes away.
- Why do you have it set up that it takes so long to level up. How many games does one have to play to level from 7 to 8? 1,000? I want to improve and enjoy the game, not have players stuck on L7 forever. Really any level after 4 takes way too long to level up. In-app purchases wouldn't even speed this up that much. Give me the option to make a purchase that will allow me to upgrade a specific player and I probably would. Randomly openings boxes for so many gems isn't worth it.
- This also goes for acquiring a full roster of players - 5,000 games and I still don't have a commander? L5 and my son still doesn't have a speedster?
- Can the speedster actually cross the ball successfully a little bit more? Like would it kill the developers to allow players to behave like a normal player - have more success? Can games end 2-1 more than constantly going to PKs after 0-0 games? I'd rather have crosses batted away by a defender or goalkeeper than constantly dribble too much and be tackled.
- There is little point using slower players with the most recent upgrade. There is also little point in having high dribblers. Infiltrators are useless despite the good ratings you give them. Change how it behaves.
I am First Touch Games junkie. Probably played FTS14, 15, and Dream League more than anyone. Constantly for 4 years. But the AI and the strange upgrade system of Score Match makes the game increasingly less enjoyable, despite how addictive it is!