Hey all, it’s a big update for Dream League Soccer, so read on to obtain a little more detail behind the changes going into this version.
NEW – Event Mode
Events bring a new chance to push your team all the way for glory and rewards. Participate in a variety of formats which will change on a regular basis. You’ll never have to wait long for another event to arrive, so keep preparing your team! Look out for different formats to arrive over the course of this season.
NEW – Team and player data
We know football is all about the stars – and we’re proud to bring you a massive number of updates to our FIFPro licensed collection of players. Attributes and kits have been changed to reflect real world activities, so get ready to sign your favourite players now!
NEW – Menus and UI
Keeping a modern look, we’ve updated the menus and UI to maintain a clear and enjoyableexperience for all.
NEW – Soundtrack
A whole new collection of great gaming music has been added, including tracks from The Luka State, Beth Thornton, Jack Wins, Only The Poets, Sunset Sons and Vistas.
UPDATE – Improved gameplay and AI
We’re constantly evolving our gameplay engine to make improvements, and this season adjusted several dynamics to make your matches feel more fluid than ever. Changes include:
- Shots will now more accurately reflect the power applied
- Players of all abilities will shoot more accurately when composed on the ball
- Higher skill players will be more noticeable by their ability to make accurate shots in challenging circumstances
- Improved defensive AI to make teammates press and mark better
- More determination in tackles, meaning physical challenges are more hotly contested
- More responsive passing and dribbling, for quicker and more incisive play
- Intelligent sprinting leading to closer dribbling and quicker turns in tight spaces
- Computer opponents will take more care to retain possession and craft clever passes
Additionally, there’s now more of a challenge available for players who reach the upper skill levels with new tougher AI opponents.
UPDATE – Enhanced visuals and animations
We’ve made a few significant tweaks to our graphics to make the game look more polished across all devices, and we’ve added more cutscenes and animations to keep your game feeling fresh.
FIX – Various bug fixes
As usual, various other bug fixes have been made to ensure you have as smooth and enjoyable gameplay experience as possible. However, if you find a bug or are experiencing problems on your device, please contact us at email@example.com.
Enjoy this new Dream League Soccer season! Let us know what you think of it below.