Update 1.50 Notes
We have another update for you all, just in time for Christmas. Take a look below to find out more…
NEW – Player Type
A new keeper is available! The “GK-Stopper” type is now available to unlock from packages. GK-Stopper prioritises saving ability over the typical Keeper, but we’ll at the expense of some speed and other attributes. It’ll be tough to choose your best keeper now!
NEW – More Emojis
There’s now more emojis to unlock and use! We’ve also given some of your favourites a temporary festive look. (Psst… you can still disable emojis in the settings menu if they’re causing a bit too much pressure.)
NEW – Festive Kits
Play in our Christmas and New Year events for a chance to win exclusive kits!
NEW – More Commentary
To add to the exciting atmosphere in every match!
CHANGE – Gameplay Improvements
We’ve made a variety of gameplay improvements in update 1.50. Here are the details:
- Players will hold their positions longer when defending corners
- Goalkeepers will make better decisions in risky situations
- Attackers should be less hesitant when running onto loose balls
- Attackers with the “running” trait will find space more often
- All players should take more touches when in safe situations
- All players should make fewer risky tackles, especially near the penalty area
CHANGE – Visual Enhancements
A few adjustments here and there to make Score! Match player models look better.
FIX – Various Bugs
We’ve fixed a few gameplay bugs where odd things were happening. Thanks for your feedback in helping us identify these!
FIX – Device issues
We’ve added support for even more devices this update, to ensure a smooth gameplay experience. If you are still experiencing problems with your device, please contact us using the support form at http://bit.ly/FTGSupport.
Do you like the new update? Let us know below.
Join Score! Match on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scorematchgame/