My ‘dream’ Dream League Soccer
First, I would like to say that I love dream league soccer and I have been playing this game for 3 years now. I don’t expect you to improve all of my points, but just a couple improvements will be great. I have some critique, but that’s just because I love the game and I want it to improve.
Things that have to improve(or to be add on DLS):
- Add legends. Add legends like Cruijff, Pele, Beckham etc.
- Improve personal skills and celebrations. Every player celebrates in the same way, but there should be distinctive movements. Like the Ronaldo-celebration or the Dybala-celebration, you name it. Secondly, the skills are not innovative. It will be perfect if players had their own personal ball-treatments. Example: with a free-kick, it would be nice if Ronaldo actually stands like Ronaldo, not just like all the other players. Every player runs, moves and shoots the same, regrettably.
- Improve the player market. It’s too easy and unrealistic to buy good players. It would be nice if there was a online-player market. Secondly, it would be great if there were playerpacks like in FUT (FIFA Ultimate Team). It would be more exciting to play, if it was harder to acquire 95+ rated players. I think people are going to play the game more if it was harder to get insane good players(like Messi, Ronaldo, Bale), because it can keep you busy. However, it’s too hard to earn money.
All summed up, earning money should be a little easier but the 90/95+ rated players should be harder to get.
- Improve the touch and marking. The touch and marking in dream league soccer is, to put it mildly, pour. When i am doing a skill, the opponents just seem to fly away like they are ghosts or something. It’s like the defenders are not even trying. I suggest a settings in which you can play at semi-professional or professional or even legendary. Also. the shooting is too inconsistent. When you have a player with a 100 shooting rating, he still misses a lot. It’s the same with keepers. (A 100 rated keeper still saves almost nothing inside the box).
- Make hacking more difficult. I know it is difficult to prevent hacking, but now it is just to easy to generate as much money as you want, by websites on the internet. 100 rated players are everywhere and there’s not enough difference between good and bad players.
- Add more challenges a game, so it’s more fun to play and earn money.
- Bring back the good old days with the career mode. When career mode is added, you have four modes (Dream Team, Online, Events and Career mode) which is exciting to play. I suggest you should can have a dream team (in normal mode) and beside that, you can choose a career mode (as a player or a coach). That would be perfect.
Things I love in DLS 2019:
- Events. I am so glad that you guys added events in the game. Especially the fact that you can also earn lots of money(should be a little bit more) with the events, makes that i want to play the game more.
- It’s better than FIFA-Mobile or PES-Mobile. Because the game looks more refreshing and agile than the others.
- You can play as much as you want. You can play the game whenever you want and fortunately there are no lives or energy or something.
- You can play it everywhere. I there’s no WIFI or internet-connection, you can still play the game. That’s awesome.
- There are much formations to experiment with. There are lot of possibilities which is great.
I am certain that you guys try the best you can to improve the game and make it more fun for us. I hope there will be more updates soon.
Merijn Wassens (Apeldoorn, Netherlands)
Username on DLS: wasbeer02