We’re constantly looking at gameplay in Score! Match to try and address game balance and keep the metagame fresh. With this in mind we’re making some changes.
4-4-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-1-4-1:
- We’ve pushed the full-backs slightly further forward to open up attacking opportunities.
- The midfield has been more spaced out to create more passing options.
- In general the formation has been pushed forward to enable more aggressive play.
- We’ve pulled the wide players back to promote the defensive ability, and reduce the attacking effectiveness, of this formation.
- Reduced Speed range – was 7 to 30, now is 4 to 25
- Reduced Skill range – was 5 to 15, now is 3 to 10
- Reduced Speed range – was 11 to 35, now is 7 to 30
As usual we will be monitoring these changes to make sure the gameplay experience is varied and enjoyable for all.